Saturday, December 8, 2007

8 Dec 2007 - Winter Storm Day 3


Another 5-6" of snow last night. At about 9AM, I used the snow blower on the driveway and shoveled the decks and steps. It stopped snowing about 11AM and then started again about 1PM. By 3:30PM, it was time to shovel snow again as 4-5" had fallen. I could have done the drive way again but decided to wait until tomorrow when Helen can take a video of me using the snow blower. I plan to post that on the website.

Helen and our friend Janet went skiing at Vail today. Almost the total mountain was open including the back bowls. It took them 30 minutes to get from I-70 turn off at Vail to the parking lot because of traffic. They had a great time skiing and said there was a lot of powder.

When they were driving back there was an accident at the Copper off ramp and they had to sit in the car for almost 1.5 hrs before it was cleared. They were about 10 cars from the accident.

No comments yet