Friday, March 14, 2008

14 Mar 2008 - Snow Plowing


Yesterday, Helen hollered for me to come to the kitchen. Hamilton Creek Rd that is just behind our house was being plowed and several large junks of ice came sliding down the hill and stopped within about 1' of the side of our house. One smaller snowball actually rolled up on to our porch area. I had spoken with the snow plow people previously about the concern snow coming down the hill as result of the snow plowing. They have been very careful since that time but today it appeared a new person was driving the plow. I have now spoken with the head of Hamilton Creek Homeowners Association and he assures me that they will take every effort to be careful. I also forwarded several photos of the latest plowing.

Posted by Picasa

No comments yet